The Smooth Collie Club of Great Britain are looking to appoint a Breed Health Co-ordinator on a voluntary basis.
Anyone interested in applying to the Club for this position does not have to be a current SCCGB Committee Member but would be a Member of the Club.
- To be responsible for keeping up to date with Kennel Club policy on health and informing committee via a regular Breed Health Co-ordinator report (as and when information is relevant), making recommendations etc.
- To keep up to date with health issues particularly as they relate to collies.
- To maintain an up to date information base of health topics in a variety of formats for use at shows, seminars etc.
- To be able to assist owners with DNA buccal swabbing at events and advise on form completion and laboratory requirements.
- To keep a record of health results where these are shared with the Club by owners.